- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1
- Toph Marshall on Making Change for a Tripod
- Michael Hendry on What is the First Poem in Martial, Book I?
- Michael Hendry on Books For Sale
Daily Archives: Friday: August 25, 2017
Here’s a tiny note on a minor point in the text of Horace’s Roman Odes. (I’m away from home where most of my books are, which is complicating my August web-publish-a-textual-or-exegetical-note-every-day plan.) The PDF is here.