- Jeremias Grau on Two More Seneca Commentaries
- aDavid Saunders on Callimachus on Heraclitus
- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Mark Charteris on A Strange Ambiguity in Horace’s Torquatus Ode (4.7)
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1
Daily Archives: Tuesday: August 15, 2017
Still working on Book III of Juvenal, today’s paper is a conjecture on Juvenal 9, attempting to improve on one of Housman’s. This will be another novelty in the 2nd edition of my web-text of Juvenal. The PDF is here.