- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Mark Charteris on A Strange Ambiguity in Horace’s Torquatus Ode (4.7)
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1
- Toph Marshall on Making Change for a Tripod
- Michael Hendry on What is the First Poem in Martial, Book I?
Monthly Archives: December 2007
If anyone reading this will be attending the A.P.A. meeting in Chicago this week, I would dearly love to get copies of the 20%-off sales catalogues from Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, and Walter de Gruyter and would be glad to reimburse … Continue reading
While looking for lard at Food Lion for my Christmas baking (in the oven right now), I ran across a shelf (just above the bacon) with a row of products from Neese’s Sausage: country sausage, liver pudding, souse, and “c. … Continue reading
Winter begins . . . . . . . . now. So how about some snow for Raleigh?