- John Cowan on Curculio 4: A Sly Joke in The Alchemist?
- Jesús on Curculio 3: “Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice . . .”
- Christopher S. Mackay on Faustian Latin VIII – Faustus’ Oath
- Michael Hendry on Faustian Latin VII – some bits I missed, one of them not Latin
- Graham Asher on Faustian Latin VII – some bits I missed, one of them not Latin
Monthly Archives: April 2010
Aunt Bernice: “The government’s been overthrown, and guess who’s responsible.” Ajax: “Wait! I know this. Eli Whitney? Harriet Beecher Stowe? Aaron Burr?” Aunt Bernice: “No, Ajax.” Ajax: “Unless it’s someone named Isosceles Triangle, I’ve wasted a whole year of school.” … Continue reading