- Jeremias Grau on Two More Seneca Commentaries
- aDavid Saunders on Callimachus on Heraclitus
- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Mark Charteris on A Strange Ambiguity in Horace’s Torquatus Ode (4.7)
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1
Category Archives: Crosswords
Sorry about the delay. As promised, the puzzle is here, with further instructions. There is a printable version (Word 2000 for Windows .DOC file, three pages, landscape mode) here, though without the instructions. Scroll down to yesterday’s ‘Announcements’, or click … Continue reading