- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Mark Charteris on A Strange Ambiguity in Horace’s Torquatus Ode (4.7)
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1
- Toph Marshall on Making Change for a Tripod
- Michael Hendry on What is the First Poem in Martial, Book I?
Monthly Archives: August 2007
Dramatic dialogue recounted by a man who teaches in a small town in the country (T = teacher, S = student): T. What’s 60 divided by 15? S. Four. T. What’s 15 divided by 60? S. We can’t do that, … Continue reading