- John Cowan on Curculio 4: A Sly Joke in The Alchemist?
- Jesús on Curculio 3: “Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice . . .”
- Christopher S. Mackay on Faustian Latin VIII – Faustus’ Oath
- Michael Hendry on Faustian Latin VII – some bits I missed, one of them not Latin
- Graham Asher on Faustian Latin VII – some bits I missed, one of them not Latin
Monthly Archives: August 2007
Dramatic dialogue recounted by a man who teaches in a small town in the country (T = teacher, S = student): T. What’s 60 divided by 15? S. Four. T. What’s 15 divided by 60? S. We can’t do that, … Continue reading