- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Mark Charteris on A Strange Ambiguity in Horace’s Torquatus Ode (4.7)
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1
- Toph Marshall on Making Change for a Tripod
- Michael Hendry on What is the First Poem in Martial, Book I?
Category Archives: Juvenal
Turning back to Juvenal 9, here are two conjectures on a single line, one more plausible than the other. The PDF is here.
Turning to the other satire in Book III of Juvenal, here’s a note on Juvenal 8, yet another novelty for the 2nd edition of my web-text of Juvenal. The PDF is here.
Still working on Book III of Juvenal, today’s paper is a conjecture on Juvenal 9, attempting to improve on one of Housman’s. This will be another novelty in the 2nd edition of my web-text of Juvenal. The PDF is here.
Today’s paper is again on Juvenal 7, with two notes on tiny details of exegesis. The PDF is here.
Today’s paper is again on Juvenal 7, but a new idea, not yet in my web-edition of Juvenal (here). If anyone can refute it, it never will be. The PDF is here.
Today’s paper explains a transposition I first published in 2005 in my web-edition of Juvenal (here). The PDF is here.