- Jeremias Grau on Two More Seneca Commentaries
- aDavid Saunders on Callimachus on Heraclitus
- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Mark Charteris on A Strange Ambiguity in Horace’s Torquatus Ode (4.7)
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1
Daily Archives: Monday: August 7, 2017
Besides Martial, I am also working on an on-line edition of Horace’s Iambi or (if you prefer) Epodi. I have already posted notes on I. 10, 12, and 16. Here is another, in PDF form, on I. 11, titled as … Continue reading
The seventh of my Martial papers for August 2017, titled as above, is here in PDF form.