- John Cowan on Curculio 4: A Sly Joke in The Alchemist?
- Jesús on Curculio 3: “Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice . . .”
- Christopher S. Mackay on Faustian Latin VIII – Faustus’ Oath
- Michael Hendry on Faustian Latin VII – some bits I missed, one of them not Latin
- Graham Asher on Faustian Latin VII – some bits I missed, one of them not Latin
Category Archives: Publications
I can think of at least seven good reasons to publish original classical scholarship on my own site where anyone can read it, and only three against. In favor are these: Access: Anyone can read what I have to say. … Continue reading
The unusual length of Silius Italicus’ Punica has often caused puzzlement. Antony Augoustakis discusses the point in the first chapter of the recent Brill companion to Silius. He credits Michael von Albrecht with noting that the number of books “corresponds … Continue reading