Here’s a tiny note on a minor point in the text of Horace’s Roman Odes. (I’m away from home where most of my books are, which is complicating my August web-publish-a-textual-or-exegetical-note-every-day plan.) The PDF is here.
- Jeremias Grau on Two More Seneca Commentaries
- aDavid Saunders on Callimachus on Heraclitus
- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Mark Charteris on A Strange Ambiguity in Horace’s Torquatus Ode (4.7)
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1