Still working on Book III of Juvenal, today’s paper is a conjecture on Juvenal 9, attempting to improve on one of Housman’s. This will be another novelty in the 2nd edition of my web-text of Juvenal. The PDF is here.
- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Mark Charteris on A Strange Ambiguity in Horace’s Torquatus Ode (4.7)
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1
- Toph Marshall on Making Change for a Tripod
- Michael Hendry on What is the First Poem in Martial, Book I?