It’s not quite midnight as I write, but I have uploaded the Joke of the Day for January 2nd. Just click on Ioci Antiqui in the left margin, and then click on ‘January’ for the PDF file. At the moment, the January file contains one five-year-old joke for the 1st, and one new one (a good one) for the 2nd. Though tomorrow’s is from the Philogelos, I will be posting far more Latin than Greek jokes until I get my laptop back from HP, since my old computer has gotten quirky and is forcing me to add every single accent and breathing as a ‘special character’.
- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1
- Toph Marshall on Making Change for a Tripod
- Michael Hendry on What is the First Poem in Martial, Book I?
- Michael Hendry on Books For Sale