- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Mark Charteris on A Strange Ambiguity in Horace’s Torquatus Ode (4.7)
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1
- Toph Marshall on Making Change for a Tripod
- Michael Hendry on What is the First Poem in Martial, Book I?
Tag Archives: Sophocles
I had never seen or heard of the Cambridge Translations from Greek Drama series until I picked up Ajax and Philoctetes at the Green Valley Book Fair on Saturday. They look quite useful for monoglot students of tragedy, and not … Continue reading