- Jeremias Grau on Two More Seneca Commentaries
- aDavid Saunders on Callimachus on Heraclitus
- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Mark Charteris on A Strange Ambiguity in Horace’s Torquatus Ode (4.7)
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1
Tag Archives: Pindar
I have added two more commentaries on selected Epistulae Morales of Seneca to my list: Schafer 2009 and Berti 2018. If anyone knows of others I have missed, please let me know: I have a feeling I’ve seen one or … Continue reading
Here is the third and last of the Pindarica that have been lying half-finished in my files for many years. The PDF is here.
Here’s another Pindaricum: there will be one more tomorrow on his most twisted poem, and the I will be all Pindared out for the foreseeable future. The PDF is here.
Here’s a paper on a Greek topic, for a change, my first Pindaricum. The PDF is here.