- Jeremias Grau on Two More Seneca Commentaries
- aDavid Saunders on Callimachus on Heraclitus
- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Mark Charteris on A Strange Ambiguity in Horace’s Torquatus Ode (4.7)
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1
Tag Archives: money
Today’s paper is again on Juvenal 7, but a new idea, not yet in my web-edition of Juvenal (here). If anyone can refute it, it never will be. The PDF is here.
Today’s paper is on a Greek topic for a change (hmm: just noticed that’s a pun): ‘Making Change for a Tripod: A Footnote on Homeric Economics (Iliad 23.736-37)’. The PDF is here.