- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Mark Charteris on A Strange Ambiguity in Horace’s Torquatus Ode (4.7)
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1
- Toph Marshall on Making Change for a Tripod
- Michael Hendry on What is the First Poem in Martial, Book I?
Tag Archives: gift exchange
Today’s paper is on a Greek topic for a change (hmm: just noticed that’s a pun): ‘Making Change for a Tripod: A Footnote on Homeric Economics (Iliad 23.736-37)’. The PDF is here.