- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Mark Charteris on A Strange Ambiguity in Horace’s Torquatus Ode (4.7)
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1
- Toph Marshall on Making Change for a Tripod
- Michael Hendry on What is the First Poem in Martial, Book I?
Tag Archives: hares
After working on three different notes on Martial, I decided to finish one of my (quadrisyllabic) Persïana for today’s paper. Though allusively written, this one is not appropriate for younger readers, and may be found here in PDF form.