In checking my blog statistics yesterday, I found that I had gotten well over 100 hits from a link in The Scotsman last Monday. The author complains that the newspaper’s porn filters think that my Latin text of Juvenal’s 10th Satire counts as “nudity”. The article goes on to quote some mildly titillating classical bits available on the web that were not caught by the inept filter. I still don’t understand why a newspaper’s editorial offices would need such a filter at all. Surely the inhabitants are all adults?
- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1
- Toph Marshall on Making Change for a Tripod
- Michael Hendry on What is the First Poem in Martial, Book I?
- Michael Hendry on Books For Sale