Staunton, Virginia has a one-unit hotel, The Storefront, “a very small hotel”. Is this sort of thing found in other cities as well? It’s certainly a clever idea. Guests receive a certificate good for breakfast at either of two eateries less than a block away. Presumably the owner or a representative comes by once a day to change the bedclothes and restock the refrigerator. If I didn’t already live in Staunton, I would certainly try it out.
- Miguel Monteiro on Peripatetic Conjectures
- Steve Massey on New for 2017: Cedo Alteram ePrompter
- Stephen Hill on Plain and Simple: Marcus Argentarius IV G-P (A.P. 5.89)
- David Bauwens on Plain and Simple: Marcus Argentarius IV G-P (A.P. 5.89)
- Gene O'Grady on Philogelos IV (256)