- Jeremias Grau on Two More Seneca Commentaries
- aDavid Saunders on Callimachus on Heraclitus
- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Mark Charteris on A Strange Ambiguity in Horace’s Torquatus Ode (4.7)
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1
Tag Archives: goats
The eighth of my Martial papers for August 2017, titled as above, is here in PDF form. It explains one of the conjectures published (with a ‘temptavi’) in my 2007 on-line text of Martial IV.