While you wait for the jokes to appear, please visit my Books for Sale page. I have added 57 titles, in more than a dozen different categories, just in the last 48 hours. New listings are marked in red so repeat visitors can spot them easily. Prices range from 50 cents to $1,200, and even the latter is a bargain, since the title in question (Works of Francis Bacon in 14 volumes) sells for $2,150 new.
- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Mark Charteris on A Strange Ambiguity in Horace’s Torquatus Ode (4.7)
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1
- Toph Marshall on Making Change for a Tripod
- Michael Hendry on What is the First Poem in Martial, Book I?