Possibly the worst match between performer and subject (onomastically, I mean – he does a fine job) is the audiobook of Luther’s translation of the Psalms (link link), read by Reiner Unglaub. (He’s done most or all of the Bible, but those are the only volumes I’ve actually seen.) My German is rusty, but I believe that with one more unaccented letter (‘Reiner Unglaube’) his name would mean ‘pure lack of faith’.
- Miguel Monteiro on Peripatetic Conjectures
- Steve Massey on New for 2017: Cedo Alteram ePrompter
- Stephen Hill on Plain and Simple: Marcus Argentarius IV G-P (A.P. 5.89)
- David Bauwens on Plain and Simple: Marcus Argentarius IV G-P (A.P. 5.89)
- Gene O'Grady on Philogelos IV (256)