Possibly the worst match between performer and subject (onomastically, I mean – he does a fine job) is the audiobook of Luther’s translation of the Psalms (link link), read by Reiner Unglaub. (He’s done most or all of the Bible, but those are the only volumes I’ve actually seen.) My German is rusty, but I believe that with one more unaccented letter (‘Reiner Unglaube’) his name would mean ‘pure lack of faith’.
- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1
- Toph Marshall on Making Change for a Tripod
- Michael Hendry on What is the First Poem in Martial, Book I?
- Michael Hendry on Books For Sale