A few weeks ago, Bryn Mawr Classical Review published revised guidelines for authors. At the end, they also gave a list of the most visited reviews and replies to reviews from the previous year. I found it interesting that no fewer than seven of the fifteen were wholly (2, 4, 5, 6, 12) or partly (9, 13) on sex and gender issues, and two more (3, 11) on race.
- Miguel Monteiro on Peripatetic Conjectures
- Steve Massey on New for 2017: Cedo Alteram ePrompter
- Stephen Hill on Plain and Simple: Marcus Argentarius IV G-P (A.P. 5.89)
- David Bauwens on Plain and Simple: Marcus Argentarius IV G-P (A.P. 5.89)
- Gene O'Grady on Philogelos IV (256)