After several years of stagnation, I am trying to update my list of Forthcoming Work in Classics. I would be grateful for any additions, deletions, and alterations to the list as it now stands. These may be left in the comments here, or sent by e-mail. Thanks in advance.
- Jeremias Grau on Two More Seneca Commentaries
- aDavid Saunders on Callimachus on Heraclitus
- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Mark Charteris on A Strange Ambiguity in Horace’s Torquatus Ode (4.7)
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1