If you’re in Raleigh and have some time to spare, why not come to lunch with Joanne Jacobs at the John Locke Foundation downtown? You still have almost two-and-a-half hours to make your arrangements and get to 200 W. Morgan Street. She will be talking about her book, Our School: The Inspiring Story of Two Teachers, One Big Idea, and the School That Beat the Odds. I’ll be there (and skipping four classes to do it).
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1
- Toph Marshall on Making Change for a Tripod
- Michael Hendry on What is the First Poem in Martial, Book I?
- Michael Hendry on Books For Sale
- Gene O'Grady on Books For Sale