Even with eight hours on the road, and the first day of school tomorrow, I still managed to put together a note on one of Horace’s Iambi or (if you like) Epodes. Then again, three of those hours of driving were on Skyline Drive, which wasn’t bad at all. The PDF is here.
- Jeremias Grau on Two More Seneca Commentaries
- aDavid Saunders on Callimachus on Heraclitus
- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Mark Charteris on A Strange Ambiguity in Horace’s Torquatus Ode (4.7)
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1