I don’t have much time to write tonight – syllabuses and first-week homework assignments are due right about now – but I don’t want to miss a day, so it’s back to Martial for another tiny bit of Orthographica. The PDF is here.
- Jeremias Grau on Two More Seneca Commentaries
- aDavid Saunders on Callimachus on Heraclitus
- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Mark Charteris on A Strange Ambiguity in Horace’s Torquatus Ode (4.7)
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1