Here is my first paper on Lucilius – the Roman satirist, not the double-elled Greek epigrammatist or the poetical friend of the Younger Seneca. No translation of the Latin is provided, since it’s rather obscene, especially after I’m done with it. The PDF is here.
- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1
- Toph Marshall on Making Change for a Tripod
- Michael Hendry on What is the First Poem in Martial, Book I?
- Michael Hendry on Books For Sale