Here is my first paper on Lucilius – the Roman satirist, not the double-elled Greek epigrammatist or the poetical friend of the Younger Seneca. No translation of the Latin is provided, since it’s rather obscene, especially after I’m done with it. The PDF is here.
- Jeremias Grau on Two More Seneca Commentaries
- aDavid Saunders on Callimachus on Heraclitus
- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Mark Charteris on A Strange Ambiguity in Horace’s Torquatus Ode (4.7)
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1