I have now uploaded the fourth of my Martial papers for August 2017, titled as above. The PDF is here. This is the first to explain one of the conjectures on Book IV I uploaded with the text ten years ago (link). Better late than never.
- Jeremias Grau on Two More Seneca Commentaries
- aDavid Saunders on Callimachus on Heraclitus
- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Mark Charteris on A Strange Ambiguity in Horace’s Torquatus Ode (4.7)
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1