I have just uploaded the second of my Martial papers for August 2017, “One, Two, Three, . . . Where’s the Fourth? Martial 4.49″ The PDF is here. This is a new conjecture, not in the 2007 text of Martial IV.
- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Mark Charteris on A Strange Ambiguity in Horace’s Torquatus Ode (4.7)
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1
- Toph Marshall on Making Change for a Tripod
- Michael Hendry on What is the First Poem in Martial, Book I?