I have updated the list of forthcoming editions of classical works (link in the left column), deleting those I know to have been published and adding about two dozen more from publisher’s websites, departmental websites, and private correspondence. I am grateful to all those who have sent necessary additions, corrections, and deletions, and will be glad to hear of any that I have missed. In particular, I have a strong impression that a few more of the works listed have appeared, though I have not seen them.
- Jeremias Grau on Two More Seneca Commentaries
- aDavid Saunders on Callimachus on Heraclitus
- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Mark Charteris on A Strange Ambiguity in Horace’s Torquatus Ode (4.7)
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1