- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Mark Charteris on A Strange Ambiguity in Horace’s Torquatus Ode (4.7)
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1
- Toph Marshall on Making Change for a Tripod
- Michael Hendry on What is the First Poem in Martial, Book I?
Daily Archives: Sunday: April 25, 2010
Aunt Bernice: “The government’s been overthrown, and guess who’s responsible.” Ajax: “Wait! I know this. Eli Whitney? Harriet Beecher Stowe? Aaron Burr?” Aunt Bernice: “No, Ajax.” Ajax: “Unless it’s someone named Isosceles Triangle, I’ve wasted a whole year of school.” … Continue reading