- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Mark Charteris on A Strange Ambiguity in Horace’s Torquatus Ode (4.7)
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1
- Toph Marshall on Making Change for a Tripod
- Michael Hendry on What is the First Poem in Martial, Book I?
Daily Archives: Sunday: October 16, 2005
I just found out that someone calling himself both ‘logoparenthêtês’ (accents in the original) and ‘quislibet’ has translated Sir Mix-A-Lot’s “Baby Got Back” into Latin. Even those of us generally unfamiliar with Sir Mix-a-Lot’s oeuvre remember the line “I like … Continue reading