- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1
- Toph Marshall on Making Change for a Tripod
- Michael Hendry on What is the First Poem in Martial, Book I?
- Michael Hendry on Books For Sale
Daily Archives: Tuesday: January 17, 2006
Philárguros diathékas gráphwn heautòn kleronómon étaxen. A greedy man writing his will made himself his own heir. This is Philogelos 104. Not very funny? It’s actually better than average for the collection. Underlined e and o represent eta and omega … Continue reading