- Alfred M. Kriman on Artemis a Model for Widows?
- Toph Marshall on What Kind of Rope Makes the Best Gift? Martial 4.70.1
- Toph Marshall on Making Change for a Tripod
- Michael Hendry on What is the First Poem in Martial, Book I?
- Michael Hendry on Books For Sale
Daily Archives: Thursday: June 9, 2005
Here are some tentative examples of possible rules and rule changes: To avoid arguments, it helps to have an authority. There are obviously no official Scrabble word-lists for Latin. For high school students and undergraduates, the teacher can be the … Continue reading
Sorry about the delay. As promised, the puzzle is here, with further instructions. There is a printable version (Word 2000 for Windows .DOC file, three pages, landscape mode) here, though without the instructions. Scroll down to yesterday’s ‘Announcements’, or click … Continue reading